9.25.2008

T|sHa 部落格~~bout myself

What to write? Introduce my self 1st~~

My name is Chin Yioun Siow. 陈润秀..我自认为是个很好听的名字. My name used to be erm~~Chin Choon Siow 陈春秀 when i was a baby.SEE!! Yioun Siow sound nicer~~right?

This is how the story goes….

Once upon a time~~there was a little girl born in 24th July 1988.My grand grand mother was the one who decide the name of every Chin’s grandchildren. “Chin Choon Siow will be her name~~” and yes~~that was my name before my birth certificate was made.

One morning,my mum have a meeting with my dad kinda serious huh..becoz meeting is used instead of discussion) this is what she said “ Choon Siow is not a good name, it sounds like a prostitute name of the old day..can you imagine? ”( My mum told me that ppl use Choon Tian which is known as autumn in english as the name of the prostitution in i dunno what dynasty. And mine is Choon Siow..)

So followed by my sister’s name , Chin Yioun Lian.My mum decided to name me Chin Yioun Siow~hehe thats y i think my name is meaningful~~

I am a Christian,therefore i have a Christian name..Before i was baptism..my god mother , Alice, gave me a list of 5 Christian names..i dun rmb what were them..but i choose Laetitia..becoz it has the meaning of happy~suit me. I think it is important to be happy~~so i choose a happy name..Laetitia

BUT! one thing with Laetitia is not many people know how to pronounce it. IS not..LE-TI-DIA!! IS LE-TI-SHA!! I hate it when ppl call me LE-TI-DIA! So…i tell my friends that my name is Thisa(short form of laetitia)…simple nice~

BUT!! i make a big mistake!!! My name suppose to be Tisha, not Thisa~~i was quite disappointed wen i found out..coz i like thisa more…hmmm…hmmmm…i dunno what to do..hmmm..烦恼=.=

what else? OH!u all can notice that…my favourite colour is green..Yah, i love green..i think i start to like green since the year of 2004..

It all started on the day i bought a green school bag. I am a person who like everything to be even. When i have a bag in one colour..i wan all my stuff inside to be in the same colour as the bag..So i start to buy green keychain(which is a big doggie.And i still using it now..4 yrs lerr~~), my bottle..my fan..and many more larr.That is when i found that green is a lovely colour…heheh..

Whatelse? My personality…Those who are close to me will know that erm..i am a calculative person(in other words stingy). When i go shopping i will bring my calculator with me.This is to total the amount i spend on that day..i limit myself to spend less than $10 when i go shopping and I note down how much i spend everyday then balance them.Of course there will not be balance everytime..this is when the term surplus and deficit are used..haha..

But i dun think this is consider as stingy…This is call saving for future use lorr~~my bro always say i am money face..lalalala i dun care..hahaha

I dunno what am i writing..hahah just for fun~~have fun reading!

(source :http://smilepig.blogs.friendster.com/smilepig/ edited 28/8/2008)