9.27.2008

Mooncake festival

MOON CAKE FESTIVAL 2008

On 14th September, i just came back from Brunei but i managed to join my friend for the lantern patrol (walking around with lantern and give signal to people to stop, slow down and go) . We started our journey from Curtin Village then we set up our lantern, lighted the candle. After that we walked to Villa. It was not a long journey, and surprisingly not much mosquitoes. I think that was because i did apply insect repellent. We met May and Eleena at Villa, sadly May's lantern was burned while we were on our journey to find Jun.It was a fun experienced, walking around with lantern and met ohter group of people with lanterns as well. Greeting them with words such as " selamat hari raya, happy new year, ang bao come come, merry christmans and happy birthaday" all those festivals that were not related to moon cake festival. It was beatiful to see a line of lanterns together. You all should try in the future. Especially when u are holding a lantern with some one you think is speacial. It will be romantic just two of you holding a lantern under a round moon. Unfortunately, that day it was not a round moon. Indeed we couldnt see the moon.



Middle of the road.Holding my lantern

Infront of Village, end of our lantern patrol. 1 of our 10 shots cam-whoring

They all trying to kacau me while i was answering my phone call

Sorrounded me with lanterns -.-|||

This look scary(remind me of one ps2 game-Fatal Frame/ Project Zero. dunno why)


My moon cake festival was fun, no moon cake to eat but at least i had a lantern. Where is my lantern?! Rosak and buang already hahaha