9.25.2008

Driving Licence

Tisha got her driving license on 30/6/2008 at the age of 20. Yes, she is old, she supposes to get it at the age of 17 but…….

This is how the story goes…

I went to listen for driving law after i finished my Form5 with my brother and his friends, then i noticed i didnt understand what the man was talking about (My malay rojak~!) so on the exam day, haha~~i failed. This was because i didnt even study at all..and those malay words make me blur. i dun understand it and i will never understand it. This is what i told myself..

After the 1st trial, i wanna to have 2nd trial..but i escaped. I didnt go..After that i didnt have any chance to think bout the driving law exam because i went to NZ to further my study…

Then…when i came back and decided to study in Miri, i reliased that i must learn to drive. Because my dad will be tired of sending me to miri from brunei or vice versa and that is my motive to learn driving.

So i started to learn driving, and i found my instructor first. My instructor is Mr. Bong XX, with the car plate of XXX8×8x. He is actually my far far far far relative. So i just chose him..and ask him what to do if i want to get driving license. So he arranged my things for me, wen i sud go listen for law and he even brought me there. That time, I felt so lucky to have him as my instructor.

Then after i attended my law session, i try to escape again. Because i didnt understand Malay and i give lots of excuses to escape. Until my friend Pei wen, Michelle and Adeline forced me then i decided to memorise the law book and the 500 questions book.

My friends say that i was terrible, my 500 questions book was full of Chinese and English explanation. Poeple use 1 day to study i use 5 days to memorise. All my friends were worry bout me and helped me a lot. They even sent me to my exam place and waited for my in a place. Luckily i passed! with 47/50 hehehe~So tat day, i was so happy. I treated all my friend eat ABC. which cost Rm 27+++. Just to add on, that day after i got my result i was so happy, and while walking down the stair..i fell down. Hahaha..luckily i was not injured, this was a funny experience.

Then i went to listen engine talk.Then few days after that,i started my driving lesson. That was when my nightmare came.i get scolded every time by my instructor and i complained everytime before and after i learned my driving. I hate my instructor! i promised myself i not going to smile at him whenever i see him! What was even worst, my driving exam is on 25/6 which was during my exam week. Luckily that day i didnt have any exam. There was something funny happened, 24/6 is our maths exam. all my friends were worry bout their maths and they keep saying tat “cham lorr…maths how?fail lorr~~” then i added on..”cham lorr how?! my driving!?” they all felt like wanted to punch me~~hahaha..i should proudly say me and michelle thye were the only 2 person who already passed that subject with internal mark.(dun ask wat is my result for that subject!! is not good!) haha~~so there was nothing to worry bout.

So the night before the exam, i couldnt sleep well. I prayed and prayed so that i could pass. Next morning, i woke up very early then walked to entrance of Curtin to wait for my instructor. When the car arrived, i was surprised to see 3 other girls in the girl. Suddenly I felt released because i was not the only who had exam on that day. Then i reliased i was wrong, all of them were his students for that morning. Sad -.- That morning,my intructor was so kind he brought 4 of us for breakfast. I started to feel to like him and thought that he was not that evil.

When i reached the destination, i noticed that there was another student of him having driving exam on that day. So, me and her made friend and started to talk something bad about our instructor. I notice that other instructors were worried bout their students and they let their student practised and pracitsed. My instructor?haha~~that money face fellow was busy teaching his 3 students. So we just sat there and looked at them while scolding our instuctor.

Around 8am, those JPJ people were here and they asked number 1 2 and 3 to get ready in the car. Then i started to feel nervous, because i was number 3. Haha that was how i make friend with number 1 and 2. Number 1 actually was a girl from Brunei as well, so we were talking..So 3 of us passed our parking, balancing and 3 point reverse. We were happily talking there till our turn for road exam.

For my driving exam, i drove very carefully and i got only 1 mistake which was i kept looking at my gear whenever i changed it. This was wat the JPJ examinator said to me. The rest, i was okay~~While on the road, he did talk to me and i still manage to drive nicely while talking to him . We reached the destination safely and he gave me 19/20 marks.

THEREFORE…..

I WANNA SAY! MY LICENSE IS NOT KOPI O! i really try my best to show him what i had learned and i really passed with my true ability! I admit i am not good in driving but on that day i really didnt bribe him! SO DONT SAY MY LICENSE IS KOPI O!! You all can say i am Lucky..but dun say Kopi O! Becuase i didnt purposely frop $50 brunei dollars and say is a tissue and he can use it! i never do tat! dun make up story~~

I try to imporve my driving skill and please forgive me if u all are having heart attack while sitting in the car…

SORRY~~

One last word…

LAETITIA BOLEH!!