9.26.2008

Things happened on 30th and 31st August

Last night~~something happened to my parents. They were involved in an accident, luckily is a minor accident( is this the word use?轻微的车祸)My dad was not the one who told us that they were involved in accident, it was my sis's bf's friend.. see how far?haha~~

Then we tried to call our father but he was busy discussing with that little boy who knocked him. So he just answered us tat he was okie and then he hang up the phone. I was no satisfy so i called him again..the 1st thing i ask:

"You kopi O license ah!?"

then he replied "yah, thank you. bye bye" -.-|||

We know tat our father is a CAUTIOUS driver,unlike those fast and furious he always drive slow and steady. So we know that he is okie since he sound okie to us.

When we went home, we try to look at our lancer. It looked okie to me, becuase the shape still nice and the colour okie~~still shiny red..(from the back view) but then when i walk to the right side of the car which is the driver seat, i saw the car bend in~hmmmmm..my lovely car! sad..but then luckily the ppl didnt knock directly to the driver seat. The bend is is nearer to the back seat( then i realise i am lucky because i didnt follow them, if i do i will scare till i dun dare to drive anymore~~!!)



This morning before going to church, i asked my mum:

"Are you scared?"

"No...no rasa"

I was like, wah~~no rasa and the car already like that?haha~~i actually not worry bout my dad, i worry bout my mum more. Since she so geng and say no rasa. So should be okie lorr..

How the accident happened?

This was how it happened...

The little boy (26 years old) who suppose to stop because of red light...didnt stop..and knock my dad's car who is obeying the law and drive safely according to the green light shown. like that lorr~~small case. But that boy say he got no money! no money then obey the law larr idiot! no money dun take risk mah~celaka!luckily my parents okie! if not i kill him!