9.27.2008

Things happened on 30th and 31st August part 3

What happen? - Tisha cut her hair (Front)

When? - 9.00am ++

Where? - carpark of the church

Who? - My mum's friend

Why? - Because that is the only time we are free.

So, i cut my hair when there were many people walking around. Luckily they are all Filipino.so i dun mind. Since Tisha so muka tebal..and i wan pretty mah, so i wont care any anything de..so after i cut i attented the mass..

So this is me lorr~~~with my 傻傻 hair, i notice my eye brown very light~~ugly~wat ever~~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the picture above u can notice i wear nice nice, hehehe becoz i am going to shopping wit my dad. So i wear nice nice so my dad can be proud of his little beautiful daughter. So we went to The mall 1st and there was car exhibition. Lets see the pictures....

Most powerful, Most Agile, Most technologically Advaced Lancer Evo eh, How much is it? 80k ++ (Brunei dollars)


Wao~~a huge different between the engine power of EVO 9 and 10, those who bought EVO 9 will cry.haha

Really nice looking~~i like it! I really go crazy wen i saw it~>.<


Back~~(scroll down and compare with my previous post, see the back of my car. See the differences?!)

I dunno wat car is this..but look nice~~kekekek

Camry~~Only 44k, my dad said the Camry that we have is slightly expensive(45K) when we bought it. Because ours is assembly in Japan. And this one? he told me assembly in Thailand)


Volvo~~nice nice nice~~!! 80K++

side view


There were many cars there, even got suzuki ,proton and etc. What is the car that caught my attention? Chana's Benni

(source :http://www.tsikot.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/chana_benni11.jpg)

This car is from china, how much? 12k, they rebate 2k thats mean 10k! see how cheap? is the cheapest car in the exhibition. And they use suzuki engine eh~~!! I couldnt take the picture becoz this car is out of stock. so i grap from other site.Hehehehe.. For me it looks like Toyota Echo. Hahaha, imagine how many Benni i can buy if i bought EVO 10? i can buy 8-9 of this car eh~~hahaha..But my dad dun trust this car, he rather buy a trusted brand...hmmmmm sad!