9.27.2008

Need massage?

Tisha is very good at massaging (at least this is wat i think), my mum is the one who i always massage for. She doesnt has to ask me, or anything i will just put my hand on her shoulder and massage for her. She always say she feels comfortable, so i am happy to massage for her. But i cant always have the chance to massage for her because i am staying in Miri, and i go back once in one month.....

Therefore, Tisha bought her something from JB. Which she can massage anytime and anywhere.

These were wat i bought~~Handi massager, Flexi-Hand and Viro beats massager.

3 of them actually cost me RM140-160.Bought from City Square in JB

Viro beats massager. There are 6 animals to choose from such pig, panda, tiger, bear, sheep and squarrel(correct spelling?). It has 6 modes of massages. Just like those osim massage chair. I bought this for my dad actually, because he always has to drive from Brunei to Kuching. So this might be useful for him when he feel tired. It needs 3 AA battery. how much? $60-$70

Handi massager. Among all, my mum like this the best. This is because the the strength of this handi massager is stronger, it is more convenient and is really comfortable. This is actually the cheapest among the rest. It needs 3 D type battery. How much? $20-$30

Flexi-Hand. It is consider as the useless massage tools for my mum. Both the 2 hands have sticky thingy so they u can stick tat around ur neck. It is good for u wen u r driving and ur neck are pain. But my mum dun like it because it is not long enough to circle her waist. But this is meant for neck..so cant blame it. Where is this thing?it is with me. Hehehe. It needs 4 AA batteries and It cost $40-50

(i will stop here 1st, 4am..sleepy)