9.27.2008

"Tisha is from Outer Space!"

Tisha is from outer space because:-

1) No one can understand what she is talking about (Proven by Tyrone, Adeline, Pei Wen, Michelle T, Wei di and many many more...)

2) Her voice is easy to identify, loud and sharp, people can easily recognise her voice no matter where she is. Her voice will makes you have nightmare. (Proven by Kim, Michelle ,Adeline, Pei wen and many many more)

Based on this 2 evidences, it is not valid enough to prove that Tisha is from outer space.

1st...I do notice that when i speak no one really understand, may be i do not arrange my words properly when i talk? People say this means that i am actually talking without even think that is it right or wrong to say this way. In other words, I am talking without using my brain. Thats why when i talk, people will laugh or feel angry some even feel like want to kill me. Even after i had attended critical thinking 061, i am still not able to think and talk critically. I will try to change and i will think before i speak out, but i doubt it...

Haha...might take a long time to change. So sorry...my friends, u all still have to bare with me for few years before i change.

Secondly, my voice is born to be like this. It is originally like that so i cant change. If my voice really give people nightmare then i am sorry. -.- I apologise. But there is nothing much i can do wit it lorr..so sorry..I dun think my voice is scary, at least some people say it is cute..hehehehe

So....................Tisha is not from Outer Space and i am not going back to any planet. I am from earth!

(the reason i write this because today got people complain tat i am from outer space thats y they find it difficult to understand wat i am talking about)