2.11.2010

Wanna See Fetus?

Fetus Fetus!!
Do you want to see your baby who is still in your womb?
It is not just the picture of the body.
You can actually see the texture of the eyes, nose and mouth in 3D version.
Cool Yah?
My mum wanted to do body check up, so i accompanied her and waited outside.
While waiting, I saw pictures of babies.
Then I was wondering why do all babies look so yellowish.
Only then i notice, they are not babies. They are fetus..
I was a bit scared when I saw those pictures...for no reason.
There was a man sitting beside me, I notice he was staring at the pictures and was actually smilling.
Then I notice he came here with his wife who is pregnant.
He look at the pictures and feel happy
I look at the picture and feel "gali"
I think this is the different between a person who is going to be a father and an idiot like me.
As a father, he realises the meaning of a life so when he looks at the picture he actually feel happy for the arrival of the new life.
As an idiot like me, without knowing what is "life" will think that those pictures are "gali".
I know when I become a mother one day, I will know the meaning a "life" and when I see the picture again. I will be smiling and thinking they are cute.
I am looking forward to see the picture of my baby with my husband in the future ^^

This is what the uncle was staring at.."gali" oh...

Got 2d 3d and 4d lagi? What is the different?cool yah?
At week 33+ you can actually see who your baby looks like.with that nose and mouth.hehehe

This one look so scary!!