2.03.2010

Tisha Holiday = Tisha Holy Sh*t

Holiday

As mentioned in the previous post, Holiday is a day for us to do things to let people say "Holy Sh*t".

Although my holiday is not terrible enough to make people say that word but i still want to show some pictures of me with "special look".


Me as Santa little helper ^^ . Need to distribute sweets to children.


Trying the fake hair of Santa. (btw my dad was the Santa for that day ^^)


Elephant hat. Cute. Is at Baby department, i sud wear this in Korea. Is warm and cute!!


Bear hat. warm and cute. Is for baby but i still can fit it..My head is as small as a baby ^^ happy!


Funny green hair.. is very nice!! i wish to buy..but dunno when can i wear it..Y.Y


Funny black hair..hehehe see the green hair behind? no one buys..


This 1 is so nice..is like a hair decoration for those people who participate in singing competition. (I laughed like this becoz my friends were laughing at me..)


Nice mask...got feathers beside. cool.


I like this hat and is not really a hat is for hair decoration with clips. Nice~~


Cheong- sam ^^ i love cheong sam but hard to find a nice one and i dont have a good body shape to wear it nicely.


You need friends when u wear cheong-sam. Troublesome


End up like a maid..=.=


Is cheong sam again. This one look nicer but is not the type i want...hmmm


Give up on cheong-sam, try to wear like Minnie mouse..I look like Minnie and i love this dress.
My mum doesnt like it..she said is weird Y.Y I actually wanna wear this during 1st day of CNY. Hai~~

I love to try different things.. This is me ^^ and i love myself!