2.02.2010

Lucky 31/1/2010

31/1/2010 was the gala night for Walltique Sdn Bhd.

Each of the person who attended were given a lucky draw ticket.

The number that i got was number 100

My mum got number 13

My eldest bro got number 66
and

My dad got number 4.

There were many prizes.


The prizes that attracted me the most were Cash prize of $50, $100, $200, $300 and $500.


There were many rounds of lucky draw.

Then suddenly number 66 was called. 1st word that came out from my mouth was "Soi Siao" (means unlucky??) It was a electronic cooking pot.

When it was the time for cash prize, the person who drew the number said it was a 3 digits number.

That moment, i know it was me.


Because I was the only person wish 3 digits number.


It was a $300 big prize. I was so happy and i could stop smiling.

When i went back to my seat, my mum said "you are really realistic, when you got your brother's prize you didnt even smile now u smile non stop."


Is money and is free money.

Shouldnt i be smiling?

That money will be used to buy present for my mum because 2nd Feb is her birthday.


Happy~~^^



(only 66 and 100 are lucky numbers, obviously 4 and 13 are unlucky numbers)

(me with my $300 ang bao~~^^)

Happy Birthday mummy~!!