2.24.2010

Get to know yourself better

I saw most of my friends were playing this personality test in Facebook. To see whether it is accurate or not, I also play this test and now I gonna analyse the result! hehehe

Dear Tisha Laetitia, below are your Personality Tests result:
Who is your true self: You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
(Wah..really like a good compliment to me..hehehe ^^)



Your view on yourself:

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You are down-to-earth
My view on myself? Means how do I think of myself? Down-to-earth is quite true..hehehe ^^ but i dont think people like me because I am straightforward..I dont think I am a good problem solver either..Hmmm..

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You like serious
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :Smart
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :Determined people
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :This makes you an attractive person in many people's eyes
I like serious, smart and determined people, Yes. Eh...quite true eh! hehehe..This one accurate!! Still..who do not like hot guys? I do like them..but doesnt mean they will be my bf..hehe. I just like to see...I am attractive..wo0o0o...^^ happy!


Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You prefer to get to know a person very well before deciding whether y
Whether wat?! This stupid thing..stop half way. This is true. I wont get into a relationship if I do not know the person well. However I noticed that, it is impossible for you to know a person very well..Even when you are in a relationship with that person, you cant know 100% of him or her.. Besides, to know how your GF or BF is going to treat you in the future, go look at how he/she treats their family members. This is because, sooner or later you will his/her family and he/she will treat you as a family..with the same style how he/she treat their family. This is true!

The seriousness of your love:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You will fall deeply
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :Beautifully in love
Yes is true,I am serious about relationships. When I am with a person, I think about our future and I would like to marry with this person. I wont waste time on people I do not like..so..when I actually spend my times with you, that means I am actually interested to be your friend. As mentioned above..I prefer to get to know a person well before deciding whether to choose him as my bf or not..

Your views on education:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You want to study hard
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :Learn as much as you can
For me education is very important. Some people say experience is important. You wont gain experience unless you learn and educate yourself..So Education is important! Learn as much as I can....Yah! There is a chinese phrase - 活到老 学到老 which means "Keep on learning as long as you live ." - http://www.nciku.com/search/zh/detail/%E6%B4%BB%E5%88%B0%E8%80%81%EF%BC%8C%E5%AD%A6%E5%88%B0%E8%80%81/17601)

The right job for you:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You're a practical person
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You'll be set for life
Sometimes I am afraid of challenge because I am afraid of failure....I wish life can go on just like that without any changes. However..this thinking only goes for certain things but for job..I think it is quite true that I will choose a secure job with a steady income if not something happen one day and You all will find me eating grass at the field haha(= nothing to eat due to no money..so go eat grass )I like the last one "You'll be set for life" this is what I am dreaming for..hahaha


How do you view success:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :You are afraid of failure
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :Don't give up when you haven't yet even started! Be courageous
As mentioned on the previous one for the one regarding to jobs. For others? Which the consequences will not be me eating grass at the field, I think I will give it a try~


What are you most afraid of:
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :The way others see you
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ :It's time for you to believe in who you are
My image? do i? I dont think so..Haha I do what I want and I will not care how people judge me. However, I do mind how my friends see me..because they are my friends and I wish that they will see me as a person that they can trust and talk with when they have problems. Other? nah..whatever..

So overall...quite true.60%? hahaha..where did i get the 60% from? Simply put..

Get to know yourself better
HERE