2.24.2010

I am OTAME playing OTAKU's game

After addicted to a Otame game which is named Tokimei Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love and got the hot guy below as one of my boyfriends. I stopped, finally...hehehe



I am now waiting for the Chinese version of Tokimei Memorial Girl's Side 3rd story to be released. The hot guy below will be my target boyfriend. Isnt he handsome!? hahaha


So...I am now playing another Konami dating sims game, which is Love plus. My bro, Chen XinWen said I am really sick when I told him that this game is a real-time game with real time clock and calendar.

You can even kiss the character in the game..although I was a bit disappointed to see the way Konami do the kissing part.

They should make a picture of a guy kissing a girl instead of the girl kissing the screen of DS. I guess Otaku like it this way since it seems like they are kissing with the girl.

Anyway! Just because I play otaku game doesnt mean I am sick! What is wrong with a girl playing Otaku game?! I play good games!


Love Plus Has Your Virtual Girlfriend Experience Covered



Konami's upcoming DS dating sim Love Plus is anything but your typical dating sim game. It's a dating sim plus.

The first part of the game is standard fare: Players court three girls, trying to get them to fall in love. That's where most dating sims end — Love Plus is just getting started.

The second half is open ended. You've already got the girl, now what do you want to do? Want to touch her on her forehead, cheeks, arms, etc. via the touch pad? You can email her, call her via the DS mic and study together.

Players can set how they want their girlfriend to address them, and over time, she modifies to match the players' likes and dislikes. The way she speaks will even change slowly over the course of the game.

Love Plus, which is scheduled for release this summer, runs on a real time clock, and there's no actual ending to the game. The DS title is packed with over 5,000 scripts, 150 CG events and 25,000 voice expressions. See? Plus!

http://kotaku.com/5243198/love-plus-has-your-virtual-girlfriend-experience-covered



The character below is my girlfriend. Hahaha.. I choose her because I wish to be a girl like her. Good in sport and study but sadly she doesnt not get along with others. Cute!?





Besides, there was an incident that a guy (Otaku) get married with the character below. Read more about Sal9000, Man who married Love Plus girlfriend on CNN