4.07.2010

Tokimeki Memorial Girls' Side Second Season

My NDS

My good friend during free week.

This Free Week.

I have my NDS and Tokimeki Memorial Girls' Side Second Season with me.


I gave up on Love Plus already.
Yes Is true, Love Plus is cute but... I am a girl and I love hot guys.
I am sick of dating with girl!
So..I deleted it straight away from my DS and put my new lovely game into it.
Hehe

So..here is my prince ^^

Compare to the prince in season 1, he is more to my type ^^ but I still love my prince in the 1st season.
Hahaha..no other reason, just because the prince in 1st season has green eyes.

This prince is a weird person.
He get good grades in school, girls love him and he treats them well.
EXCEPT my game character!
He treats every girl nice..but except my character. Always scold her and bully her...??
I guess guys like to bully the girl he likes.hehehe


Cute version of the male characters in the game. 11 male characters, thats mean you can date 11 of them. Isnt that fun!? 11 hot guys for you to choose~~wah!! Paradise!!

Mermaid? Hahaha...2nd season story is about mermaid and the prince.
Arent they cute >.<



1st and 2nd season prince





Handsome!! ah~~~!! Yes! I am otame~^^
Looking forward for the 3rd season~~Wo0o0o