4.07.2010

Nanashi No Game: Me / 七日死:目

My NDS

My good friend during free week.

This Free Week.

My NDS and Nanashi No Game:me accompany me..

Lets watch the trailer~~


Is creepy -.-"




I always scream when I play this game. Seriously! Till my dad scold me and ask me stop playing that freaking game. Hahahah.. This game is the continuous story of Nanashi No Game. Last year, Chen Xinwen was the one who played that game and I was just screaming beside him. This year, I am brave enough to play the game by myself. I am so proud of myself!!

So lets me introduce this creepy game. So..the characters in the game heard bout this " curse 2d game" which you will die 7days after playing this game. Like The Ring right? haha..So the friend of my character actually died because of this game and I have to find out why people die and how I save myself. Sound so lame here..but seriously..scary game.

Between..you will be surprise of the publisher of this game, is Square Enix! Dont play play. The publisher of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Heart and Dragon Quest. It is a good game to try, the graphic is nice..especially when the ghost appeared.

Play it! I can! You all sure can ^^