4.24.2010

A letter from School of Business of Curtin Bently Campus


I am so excited!!

How should I start the story?

Erm
.
.
.
.
So
.
.
.
Today is an ordinary Saturday and I woke up late at 1.30pm..Hahaha

Had my lunch.

Then my sister, Sharon, told me " there is a letter for you from your university "

Looking at the white envelope, I assumed that it was a letter that ask me to pay my outstanding fees or what.



So I opened it roughly, thinking "What does Curtin want this time?Hmmmm..."

Surprisingly I saw the word "Letter of Commendation"

I got this letter before, when i was in foundation.

2 years later, I got this letter again.

I felt happy~~because of what is written in the letter.



After that, I just kept it in my green file where all my certificates is placed and put the file in the safe box

Few hours later..

I went downstair, and saw the torn evenlope.

Then I noticed the words "Postage Paid Australia" and "GPO BOX U1987 PERTH WA 6845"


I was like "Wait? what is this? Australia!? So..this mean my Letter of Commendation is from Perth but not Miri?!"

I rushed up to my safe box and took out my green file .

Then only I noticed, my name is printed as Yioun Siow Chin instead of Chin Yioun Siow. Know what that means?

It means it is a letter from a country where last name is put at the back and this country is Australia!!

Horray~~!! A letter from Aussie! Horray~~Happy!!Hahahahah