10.16.2008

Things happened on 16 october 2008

Today i got my birthday present from one of my O-week "Custom" group member Xanver. Funny thing is my b-day is on 24/7, which mean it was a very very very belated b-day present.

This was what happened...

I was sitting in the cafe, listen to my lovely Samsung Mp3, then suddenly someone approached me and said "happy belated b-day" with my present on his hand. I was so surprise but of coz i accepted my present. I felt sorry, becoz when Xanver b-day i didnt give him anything..Sorry!

So took my present out from the plastic bag and notice a box with the brand ZIPIT. I thought it was a lipstick or something hehehe..Then when i took out the thing from the box, it was a funny looking green zipping thingy. So i tried to zip it and it was a pencil case. A green one!

Happy~~hehehehe i can change my pencil case next sem finally! after using my pencil case for 3 years. hehehe...

Thankz Xanver, I like it!

My present


In the afternoon, me, Michelle and Jun went to Emart to buy things for the dinner preparation. Around 5pm, we arrived ah Jun's house but Michelle and ah Jun wished to jog. So they went to jog around the housing area and left me in the house doing what i wanted to do. I washed the sayur-sayuran then did what i suppose to do with it. By the time they came back i wash cutting garlic. After that Michelle started to cook. Our dinner started at 9pm haha~~then we all fooled and joked around till 10 something. It was a tiring day, even till now i still a but blur. I think that is because i laugh too much.

Btw, just now they all laugh at me. Is it wrong to use the bottom a bottle(glass) to press and hit the garlic instead of the using knife. I dun use knife becoz i dun think my knife is big enough and i dun think i have the strenght to hit and press the garlic.

anyway~~fun and unexpected day.