6.18.2009

Happy 17th June 2008

YES!

Exams over!

Wo0o0o...


So my friends and i decided to go somewhere to have fun.

So..here we are.

Esplanade beach.

We went there around 5pm(i think). Then i went to change my cloth(to avoid my shopping clothes to get dirty and sandy).Yes, I admit. I looked funny and weird with that pants, but i felt comfortable with it.=P

Below are some pictures that we took in the beach.

-
-
-
-
Dont say i dont warn you all.

Those pictures might be.....erm..Weird.

hahaha~~so be prepared.

Here we go.
-
-
-


[ Jessieline , Yee ling, Carol, Pei Wen, Vivian, Me and Michelle.]
[ Photographer - Ben zhang]

We have known each other for almost 2 years already. See how time flies? Is fast. Hope our friendship last forever ^.^


[Jessieline , Coral, me, Michelle's mum, Vivian, Yeeling, Pei Wen, Michelle and susan ]
[ Photographer - Ben zhang]

Michelle's mum came to Miri for working purpose. She never been to Esplanade before, so we brought her here. I Felt sorry for her because while we were happily taking the pictures below, she was actually sitting somewhere looking at us. 母亲真伟大。 She reminds me of my mum and I miss my mum!

Beautiful sun set. Even malaysia has such a wonder scene.Not bad huh? Beach with sun and a coconut tree/palm tree. Oh yah~~this is wat i call BEACH!

See the effect? The sun was too bright, thus you can hardly see Michelle in the picture,but this give u another type for feel..Very nice picture.hehehe i like it.

Girls trying to do something weird when you cannot see their face. Haha..but i gonna tell u who r them! They are Michelle, Pei Wen and Yee ling. Arent they cute?Trying to be a muscle gal..

[Michelle n Pei Wen] [ Me n Yee Ling]

Love it everywhere...and it is so coincident that there two lovely couple (i think) inside the heard of me and Yee ling..How sweet~~

[Ben Zhang n Yee Ling ]

Lovely couple.

Nice scene. It reminds me of a short story called "beyond the horizon", but we all know that no matter how hard we try, we will not go beyond the horizon... unless miracles happen or it is the time to see god.(get what i mean?)

Playing water release our stress. After 1 semester of suffer, we finally can enjoy.


Pose~~girl!

Shell shell crab crab~~fry them for dinner!

Foot~~can you guess which one is mine?haha

This is the answer! so can you see which of the foot above is mine?hehehe..

cute little crab with shell.The star fingers have no meaning at all.hahaha. Which one is my finger? i dunno also..

Smile gal~~!
Posing~~

Jump Jump~~
Fly Fly~~
I admit..i look funny~~hahaha

Last one~~
美丽的千手美女。。哈哈

可以感受到青春的气氛。。

sing yee is busy taking photo for that lovely couple.
while sing yee taking photo for the lovely couple, we take out funny looking pictures here.

7 finger stlye~~
me~~yeah!
Michelle and me~~

sand castle made by a kids.

crying pei wen and michelle..
why?
because this 2 evil step on it.

crying pei wen~~

our slipper..can u guess which one is mine?hehehe the very obvious one!

haha~~such a happy and wonderful day!