12.11.2008

Tisha's Christmas

You know Christmas is coming when u see Tisha's decorate Christmas tree. My house has a tradition, Tisha will always be the one who decorate the Xmas tree. Reason? I also dunno. So, early December, my mum took out all the tools for Xmas and set up the tree. Then she will put on the light and i will be the one who decorates it.

The decorations that i was having were all bought few years ago, that was why i decided to buy new decorations. Those new decorations will be on one tree (my masterpiece) and the other will be on the rojak tree, which means all those old and ugly decorations will be put on it. So..wanna see my decorations? Here we go....

My Christmas tree..This year theme is round round balls~I know is not nice..but i really have no inspiration. So stick with the safest one..Round round balls.Is my masterpiece and i dont want any comments about this tree!

Presents for small kids, These are prepared for those kids who will be coming to my house together with their parents who will be praying and singing christmas songs in my house. What is inside? Hehehe small small cheap cheap things. Just to make those kids happy.


I bought hand madesnow. It is made of polystyrene. So they break easily. I still remember when i showed my mum those polystyrene, she looked unhappy and asked me why did i buy them which were low quality and ugly. I was so upset, so i decided to prove to her that they looked nice. To thick them on the ceiling according to my plan, i need a ladder. So I needed to get the ladder out from the store room but i didnt because it was too dark. So i asked my dad to take it out for me but he refused. So i angrily decorating my Xmas tree while staring at my dad with my angry and fierce eyes. Then i shouted suddenly and scolded my dad because he sat on my polystyrene snow and they are falling apart. So i screamed very loud and scolded " You didnt help me to decorate my Xmas tree, didnt help me to take out my ladder and now you destroyed my snow!Hmmm!" So i started to "repair" my snow and didnt want to talk to him. Then, before my dad went upstair, he took out the ladder. I was so happy so i thanked him and smiled at him.

I stuck those snow the next day, using the ladder which is like 190m? I was so scared, from that height, it was so scary! Luckily i finished them very soon and faster get off from the ladder. Now! my mum praises me and say they look nice and my sis praised me that i have a good taste! Hmmm! Happy!


My rojak Xmas tree, with all those old decorations on it. Somehow my sis said, this look nicer..But i like my master piece more!Hmmm!

This is wang wang, my family dog. Those who are my regular visitor should know about wang wang. I forced him not to move so that i could put the ribbon on his head. I promised to let him eat something in return, thats why he agreed to let me put the ribbon for few seconds. So..what did i gave him in return? I gave him fish~~one small piece hahaha. Yes! i am evil! and i admit i like to torture him!



So....

Merry Christmas to all my friends!
Dont keep thinking about Presents!
Think about Jesus! Is his birthday!
Happy Birthday Jesus!