12.03.2008

Tagged by Rayzzzz

1.What's your ambition?
My ambition?hmmmm....no idea.Never think of it before.

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Hmmm..hard to choose. erm..Friends? because friends will stay with u forever and boyfriend might change one day. What happen if i broke up with bf then i got no friend? kasian right? so friend more important.

3.How often do you think of committing suicide?
No~~never. commit suicide is considered as a sin. God will not forgive me de. There are so many ppl who wanna stay alive and me as a healthy ppl commit suicide. This is stupid!

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Hmmm..sometime i do have confidence..but i am actually a useless person who get nervous easily. I just pretend to be not nervous.

5.How many babies you want?
2-3..hehehe~~but i wonder if i can really teach them well..hmmmm

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yah~~i do! hehehe i ever saw 2 rainbow together oh! nice nice

7.What is your goal for this year?
Already end of the year lerr...hmmm...get prettier.hahaha~~

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
Yah~~hope is there when u believe it. I do!

9.What's a prefect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
1-Must love me
2-Must obey me
3-Must do wat i like
4-Like me because of who i am
5-Must be hardworking
6- Must be caring
7- Must know how to make me happy
8-Must obey my parents
9- Must obey his parents
10- Must be someone that i love.

10.What are you really afraid of?

I am afraid that the one i love leave me..That is why showing ur love to your love one is important.

11.What are your bad habits?
Lazy, Fierce, impolite, talk very loud, kepo, laugh very loudy...


12.Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?

You can hate me..i dun mind..hehehehe~~but at least smile at me when u see me?hide ur hatress inside ur heart? if u cant do it..then nvm..

13.State a random fact about yourself.
-I love green...Why?see the previous post.

14.What does flying means to you?
Flying?hmmmm..superman? up up in the sky?

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
Nitendo Wii!! hehehe~~i want to have it for christmas present

16.Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
My b-day gift given by my custom group~~heheheh

17.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
Fat! Short! Caring! Friendly! Moody! Lovely! Born speaker!

18.Are you currently single or?
No~~taken~~hahahaha~~

19.What will you become in another 10 years to come?
I got a lovely family~~living in a lovely house~~in a lovely country~~hehehe

20.You want to be male/female next time?
I would like to be male...because there are many things that they are capable in.Female cant do much things that male can do..Angry!


Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal quetion.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.


So....i tag
Micha, Jun, Gerain, Kelvin, Bert