11.13.2008

Tisha's Skin

Since many many years ago, I started to notice that my skin has problem. My skin is consider as dry skin and sometime will feel itchy. I also notice that my wound and scar cure very slow. Normaly people take few days to cure and i take few months. That is why i decides to see doctor.

When I went into the clinic, I sit and waited for 1 hour. When it was my turn, the only thing that the doctor did is to scratch my right hand with a big "X" then asked me to wait outside for skin scanning later.
I could see my dry skin started to turn red and i started to feel pain Y.Y

When it was my turn for skin scanning, he scan my dry dry skin and i dun even dare to look at the screen because it was scary. After scanned, he asked me to sit beside his desk and started to explain to me.

The first thing that he said was " Your skin is terrible, it is very dry and sensitive." Then he started to point at the skin layers poster on the wall and explained " bla bla bla(about the skin layers which i learned in my science class before)".
The most important thing was he told me that " Normal people has 100% skin protection layer and your only has 60%, thats why your scar heal 5 times slower than normal people" I was like @.@ ?!

The doctor then looked at me in a sad way as if i am really hopeless. Then he continued with " I will give you some cream to apply to your scars and because your skin is consider as allergic type so i am afraid that the cream is not working, but no harm trying." so he gave me few creams and advice me not to eat chicken, egg, prawn, crab and even drink milk. How can i dun eat those things? is a need for me!

so~~~how much does it cost?! it cost me rm120++ scary! Ask him go rob the bank better!

I was so sad that i decided to tell my mum about it, since she was the one who gave birth to me and gave me this 60% skin protection layer. Then....when i told my mum bout my skin the only thing she said is "慢好就慢好啦,不能吃不能吃啦,哈哈哈,那个电视节目很好看。。哈哈哈,那只狗很可爱" (slow to cure slow to cure larr, cant eat cant eat larr..hahaha that tv program very nice hahaha, the dog very cute ---singlish)

I was like @.@?!!?! She didnt even care? Is this the mother who gave birth to me! She didnt even feel guilty for what she had given me! must be what she eat when she is having me! Bad mother!!

So...what to do? i got no one to blame, so i blame my self to born in this way. I blame myself for having the allergy skin. I blame myself that i attract mosquito easily. I blame myself that i dont like the feeling of itchiness. So i blame myself that i keep scratch my wound. So whose fault? My fault...hai~~~~


My creams