11.03.2008

~熬夜~Burning The Midnight Oil~

Exams are coming.
Tisha is giving Tips.
Tips of telling student what you Needs while studying in the mid night.



Tip 1
The essential things when you are studying. Books, revision notes, stationary, table and chair. Without any of those, you are not studying. You are just pretending to study or showing off to your parents that you are studying. The table must be messy,with notes all on the table.

(I wonder issit a good thing that the table must be messy? haha~when i am studying, my table always has lots of lots of paper. Bad Habit)




Tip 2

You need something to entertain you.Especially in the mid night, so you will not think of something scary. As for Tisha, her MP3 and cell phone are her entertainment.

(Things that i cant live without with, my lovely mp3 and my lovely phone. They are consider a neccessities to me! )




Tip 3

Technology is advancing nowadays. People used to listen to radio,now people use their cell phone to play songs. Tisha? She uses her MP3 with built in speaker to play songs. Do not use earphones, it hurts your ears. Remember that. The songs that you play can be songs that you like, but i recommend that you listen to peaceful song for example Joe Hisaishi. His music makes you peaceful and calm. So you will not be angry even though what you read cant go into your mind.

(My lovely MP3! is touch screen and the sound is good! cool cool cool!! love it! what brand? SAMSUNG!)




Tip 4

Make sure you set your own timetable. For Tisha 2.am, she has to start with the new topic and by 3.30 she has to finish that topic. This is the use of cell phone for me. You can use alarm clock, but it will be noisy. Remember, it is middle of the night. You do not wish to wake your parents up.

(My stupid phone. I notice it looks nice haha, it a touch screen phone, Dual sim card. Yes it is from china. Hahaha how much? 600 Hong Kong Dollars. Cheap? China phone is considered as a bomb, because ther are many case that it explode. I wonder will people say that i am terrorist? becuase i am bringing a weapon eh..hahaha. See the green thingy?! Cute! is a turtle. The ribbon is a sticker, i stick on it purposely so it wont be bald. Cute! It will has light if there were signal. I like it! )



Tip 5

You need to drink a lot of water, because up late means you are hurting your body system. The only thing that you need is to drink lots of water. Why? I also dont know, this is what my mum tells me. Tisha recommend that you use a bottle with straw, because you can drink with the use of straw while you are studying. This actually save your time. If you use normal bottle, it toold you 10 seconds to take the bottle and bring it to your mouth and drink it. Within 10 seconds you miss reading more than 30 words. No good!

(My new bottle! Is GREEN!With straw lagi. There was one day, i was talking with my friend while drinking water and he suddenly said " It has been 6 years since the last time i saw ppl drinking water with straw." I think is convenient, so i dun care :P Oh! the monkey sticker..cute right? it reminds me of my dad. so i stick it. Haha i didnt mean that my dad is a monkey,it is his chinese horoscope.)



Tip 6
Staying up late means you must beware of something. Apa tu?! Pimples! See my forehead?! Pimples! So what to do? Get rid of the hair! You can tie it up or u can do wat i do, so you will have less pimple. Why there will be pimples on the forehead but not other places? I dont know about you but for my case, my pimples can be all around my face EXCEPT my cheeck. I dont know why.

Dark pouches is another issue if you stay up late, you can do it continously if you dont mind peopl calling you panda. According to survey, guys like their girl friend without any panda eyes. I wonder is it true or not. Will you dislike your gf if she has panda eyes? Just because of panda eyes you break up with your gf? That bf is useless, i will kick him away.

(Me hugging a pillow while studying, is nice to hug the pillow. Especially when it is a big one. Hehehe. I admit i look stupid wen i am at home, and i like to make my hair like this. Comfotable. hehehe..and i notice that i really have not much hair. Hai~~sad. And i got no eye brown!? Cham!)





Tip 7
Need a rest? Walk around and you will notice something interesting and make you laugh. My dog, Wang Wang, is lying on the sofa. He look cute >.<>

(Wang Wang, my other family member. He has been with us for 4 years already. So you at him! No respect at all! he sleep on my sofa! ppl sit,he sleep! Normally i will torture him! becuase he is not allow to sleep on my sofa. But..my mum didnt scold him, so i just let it be. Lucky dog! Stupid wang wang!)




After that? Go to sleep larr! Need a rest = You are sleepy! Remember, nothing can go into your brain if you cant concentrate. Sleep early and wake up early to study is the best. You can absord things easily and you are fully charge. So you have more energy to study.


Jia you for exams!!