11.26.2008

Tagged by Micha, Gerain , Rayzzz and Bert


I was tagged by Micha, Gerain, Raymond and Bert. So..thats mean one picture for all~~I actually forgot about this until rayzzz remind me. So i faster took a picture of myself with my sa po look when i am at home.I really have no eye brown Y.Y

So what is this tagging ppl about? lets see....

1. take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now (yah i did)
2. don't change ur clothes, just take a picture(i didnt change,thats y so ugly..)
3. post that picture with NO editing (no editing..and i dunno how also)
4,post the picture with these instruction (already..copy and paste)
5. tag 7 people to this (7? why 7?lucky 7?)
6. * no tag backs * (ok ok ok~~~~tag forward then)

Clear? So...who's next?

Xue mei, Vin Ng, Kelvin, Chen xin wen, Jayden, Rokru and Joyce

Enjoy~~~~