7.17.2010

Uni Life 2010 (part 1)

Result released on 14/7/10.

The result for this semester was the worst.
First time in my 2 years degree life, I got grade 5 (50++)
However I was not upset, in fact I was happy.

The 1st time in my uni life, I felt that I will fail in a unit.
Law 222 - Law contract.
The stupidest unit ever!

I told my mum " There is no reason that I will pass, because I did the multiple choice without even looking at the questions!"

My mum told me " I prayed for you, and miracle always happen. This is because god is with you.."

I replied her " There is nothing much god can do for me!"

And Yes..god is with me. With miracle, I passed!
With the mark of 50!

I was so happy that I jumped up and down, making those crazy scream.
Yah~~crazy scream ^^ hehehehe

So thanks to god. I passed!!!
The results for this semester were 5567

So..next semester onwards will be my final year.

Happy Final Year!
Fighting!