1.14.2009

Tisha's Chinese New year

You know Chinese New Year is coming when u see Tisha's Chinese New Year decoration in her house. Same tradition as Christmas, for CNY decoration, i will be the one who decorate those CNY decorations.

CNY decorations in my house is normal~~just red red things here and there. Most of them were bought by my lovely mum. So we will just think of where and how to decorate them. So..wanna see my CNY decorations? Here we go..


This flowers were bought from Hua Ho in kuilap, 4 for $10 with 10% discount for Hua Ho members. Combination of red and pink flowers will look nice, so me and my mother decided to buy 2 colours. As you all can see the word 福 is stick on the vase up side down. Why? This is because for chinese tradition when u stick 福 up side down, it means 福到(the arrival of good fortune, happiness and luck). Hehehe meaningful right?


My mum bougt this big 福, she said is nice, so she stick it somewhere above our TV. It does look nice.hehehe~~Especially with the green stones stick all over the word 福.


The plants, what plants? no idea..I think it is named as 发财树. I bought this in Miri boulevard last year. One year later, they still look healthy. You all can see how much my mum take good care of them.
They are stems which are paint with gold, red, silver and purple. I bought them last year, and this year i wanna make some different. I put flower on it! to make it look more "lively". Yes i put them myself, one by one..and while i putting them one by one slowly happily with the rthym of CNY songs in my head. Then something happen..and i have no choice to shout

"旺旺!!"


So..those who are my blog regular visitor should know who is wang wang and what did he do?


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yes, he took the flower. Not with his paws but using his mouth..You all can see how stupid he is, he thought that stupid plastic flower is a food. How can that be? so smelly and no taste!stupid dog, but he does look cute here. So i decided to take a picture of him.

So...that are some of my CNY decorations, the others are not speacial enough to be shown. Wish u all a very happy CNY. I know is raining frequently and the weather does destroy our mood. So lets us pray for a sunny CNY!

Lastly......
旺旺 would like to wish u all to have a 旺 CNY. Happy Chinese New Year.
(To take this picture, i have to give him something to eat, so what did i gave him? hahaha~~a samll piece of fish! yes~~i am evil. I admit!)