1.15.2009

My mum in newspaper

Tisha has a good habit now, she reads newspaper everyday. She reads every pages, every news and everything interesting. Then today at the date of 15th January 2009! I found an interesting news! What news is that..lets take a look together~~~

So what is it so interesting about this news? Haha it is just a news about the houses opposite to my house. The weather is very bad recently and keeps raining days and nights. Then the soil started to erode and get into the house and the soil combine with rain water become mud started to accumulate in the house. Thus the people in the neighbourhood decide to open the door to let the mud out of the house. Who knows the mud from the house accumulate infront of my house gate. And now the mud is about one inche.

Back to the topic, reding news about my neighbour house is not interesting, but the interesting thing is my mum is in the news. Hahaha~~


1) As you all can see..there is a lady in the picture. Yes that is my mum. What she was doing? I have no idea. Hahaha..when i saw this i told her..

"MUM! you are in newspaper"

She was like..

"I ask him not to take my picture already, haiyo..will people know that it is me? is it obvious? I should wear nicer..."

and she start to mumbling and talk bout this and that..haha

---------
updates
~regarding to the matter why my mum was lifting his left leg. She was actually blocking the way so that wang wang wont go near the gate. Why? This is because there was mud over there.



2) Can you all see that? Is wang wang~~haha he is in newspaper also. I was like talking to wang wang..

"wah~~you are in newspaper..!! now you are famous also"

He looks at me in a weird way, i think he is wondering why are we all so excited. Hahaha..you all might think he is a good dog following his master. WRONG! he is just trying to be kepo! when he see people he will just go near and try to bark bark bark~~

3) With the unclear picture of my mum, i am sure that no one will recognise her but with the name clearly stated there. I think people who know her will recognise her. hahaha. Then my mum start to shout again..

" Why write my name!? That XX uncle must has tell the reporter about my name! Haiyo..so malu."

(We are very close with one of a uncle who work in this newspaper company, and he knows us well. Include our name..)



This is a news from 星洲日报, 文莱。 A03.

Want to know more about what had happened before, refer to my previous post about soil erosion and landslide.