5.04.2009

~Tisha is lazy~

Yes. Few weeks have passed.
Yes. I did promise to post somethings.
Yes. I admit i am lazy
Yes. I am not going to post what i had promised before.
Yes. I am bad

Anyway....

"Tisha is thinking....."
-
-
-
"Thinking..."
-
-
-
"Erm...."
-
-
-
"Ah..........."
-
-
-
"The story begins with...."

Tisha didn't sleep at all last night. Why? haha..i was just doing some last minute work that has to be due today. So i did it slow and steady. When i say "Slow" and "Steady" i really mean slow....which took me few hours just for one question. Steady, of course i am..the due date is tomorrow and i still haven't finish it.

So i did the assignment question till 5am in the morning. I suppose to sleep after that but i didn't. I went to do other things..What things? I was too free so i went to clean my table, arrange my lecture notes, sweep the floor and throw all my unnecessary things. Yes, you didn't see the time wrong. Is 5 am in the morning and i was doing those stuff..

"I am such a hardworking girl.."

Hahaha~~so after every thing done.. It was 7am and my tutorial will start at 10am, so i still have 3 hours to go.

"Just a 2 hours nap is enough"

I told myself, so i went to sleep. ZzZzzzzz

Around 8.40am, i woke up suddenly. Looking at my cell phone, i saw a message. Sent by my Law contract representative. The message stated that

"I x having tutorial today as i have migraine. i will replace the class to this Friday, Do you guys have class from 12 to 3pm for the replacement? "

"Is a message from god.. asking me to sleep till whenever i want. Yeah~~"

So..I sent this message to all my friends, happily close my eyes and sleep again.

Who knows..few minutes later. I heard something...

It was my dear Michelle T, knocking at my door. Switched on my light,sat in front of my study table and ask me for assignment..

Haha..so i couldn't sleep at all. We started to discuss bout the assignment and did some correction bout the answer and hand it on time (before 12pm).

Surprisingly..

My tutor asked me "What marks do you want?"

"4.5/5"

"Why? you do not want full marks?"

"I don't think i deserve a full marks"

So he gave me 4.5 and put my paper into the drawer..

Just like that? @&$^$%#@

My whole night works..just worth that?! no marking, no comment and no feedback?

I feel stupid..

Any way...
-
-
-

"Thinking...."
-
-
-

"Ah!!"

Last night, there was a snake in my friend's room. It was just a tiny little red snake. Nothing so special but!!!!! snake in the room was terrible. I was so scared so i use all the useless cloth that i have to fill the hole at the bottom of my door...So that it will not come in...Hopefully

Today..while i was on my way back to hostel.. I saw scorpion! Scorpion! 1st time in my life..a DEAD scorpion lying on the path way..Hahaha..



My hostel is a dangerous place..with snake, scorpion and centipede.

I GOING TO MOVE OUT!!

Staying here mean putting myself in a dangerous place, not knowing when i will be attacked. NO way!

Looking forward to move out~lalalala

End of story. ZzzZzzz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random pictures

Sunset in campus (nice nice view~~)

Couples taking wedding photo..

Sunset in Marina Bay